Today’s Quarantine Quiz surrounds the NFL – American Football. This quiz is all for novices so, if you don’t know your touchdowns from your touchbacks, this could be the quiz for you. This is the second round, you can try the first round here.
Obviously things are tough for us all, and look like they’ll only get tougher in the coming weeks and months – hopefully these quizzes can help ease some of the boredom, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
Please, stay safe and stay at home.
Rules of the Quarantine Quiz
There will be 20 questions at least, written one after the other in a list form. There will be no multiple choice questions, meaning you will have to rack your brain a little bit more.
The answers will be listed out below the questions with each question number corresponding to the answer. Good luck.
- Which team plays in Charlotte?
- What do we call the ten-yard long area of the field wherein you can score a touchdown?
- What do we call the last 20 yards of the field at each end?
- The NFL awards a yearly prize to a player for their work in the community dubbed the “Man of the Year Award” – whose name is on the award?
- Who are the current Super Bowl champions?
- What is the full name of the NFL team who play in Detroit?
- Who owns the New England Patriots?
- Who were the last team in the NFL to relocate?
- There are three basic ways to turn the ball over on the field of play in a game, name one.
- Who is the commissioner of the NFL?
- Who is the starting quarterback for the New Orleans Saints?
- Name another method of turning the ball over.
- What division houses the New England Patriots?
- How many times a year does each team play the other three teams in their division?
- Which team play at Mile High Stadium?
- Under the new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), how many teams will make the playoffs in total each year?
- Name the final way to turn the ball over.
- Only two teams in NFL history have ever gone 0-16 in the regular season, who was the last?
- Who is the starting Quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks?
- How is the order of the NFL draft traditionally decided?
- NFL legend Tom Brady recently left the New England Patriots in favour of pastures new, but which team did he sign for?
Answers on next page.