Four-folds galore! This weekend brings with it a full fixture list of football action across all English leagues, and as ever, we here have sieved through the markets to bring you a couple of accumulators and an outside Goal scorers bet which we think have a great chance of landing this weekend.
Premier League four-fold acca
- Southampton v Tottenham – Tottenham to win @ 17/20 (1.85)
- Huddersfield v Bournemouth – Huddersfield to win @ 12/5 (3.40)
- Cardiff v West Ham – West Ham to win @ 23/20 (2.15)
- Newcastle v Everton – Both teams to score @ 19/20 (1.95)
- Prices up to 24/1 with Bet365.
- Arsenal v Manchester United – Man Utd to win @ 2/1 (3.00)
- Derby v Sheffield Wednesday – Sheff Weds to win @ 14/5 (3.80)
- Wycombe v Sunderland – Sunderland to win @ evs (2.00)
- Wimbledon v Doncaster – Doncaster to win @ 23/20 (2.15)
- Prices up to 47/1 with Bet365.
So two four-fold accumulators this week ranging from the Premier League down to League 1.
The big surprise in the Premier League acca is the presence of a Huddersfield Town win I’m sure given their track record in the league this year.
However, I do feel that after their last home match against Wolves where they picked up three very late points, they can do so again this weekend against a lacklustre and uninspiring as of late Bournemouth squad.
Bournemouth are without a point on the road in nine straight games, whilst the last time Huddersfield entertained their fans to more than one goal at home was against the Cherries last season and they’ll be hoping to rekindle some of that magic again on Saturday.
The real big shock to me however was the huge price in which the bookies are going with for Manchester United to win at the Emirates in the late kick-off on Sunday.
As big as 2/1 with Bet365 is far too big in my opinion following United’s recent FA cup victory at the Gunners ground last month, as well as the two teams respective weeks – United dramatically qualifying for the Champions League Quarter Finals with a later VAR penalty decision and Arsenal succumbing to a 3-1 away defeat to Rennes as well as a red card for Sokratis in the Europa League.
The Red Devils’ injury crisis is perhaps the reasoning behind such a big price, but expect to see some of those who didn’t make the trip to Paris feature in Sunday’s huge game with huge ramifications in terms of the race for the top four.
My final bet for this week is an introduction of a new market to Lazy Bet’s tips, a look at goalscorer’s across the games taking place this weekend. For it’s introduction I have gone with a double, but each can equally be backed as singles providing great value for a single match market.
Goal Scorer Double
- Miguel Almiron to score anytime @ 12/5 (3.40) – Newcastle v Everton
- Harry Kane to score 2 or more @ 10/3 (4.33) – S’oton v Spurs
- Double prices up to 14/1 with Bet365.
Remember to use Oddschecker.com to find the best prices across all leading bookmakers – be sure to tweet us your picks for this weekends fixtures @lazyfansports on Twitter.